Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I miss my friends... I really miss my friends.....

Shyt.. I swore I wouldn't cry for the first few months I was here... Guess I already broke than vow a few times.

But I really really really really miss my friends now. I miss being able to hang out with them, just drive to Taylor's and hang out at Papa Rich or something.

But most of all I miss being able to understand my friends.

I always feel so left out here... just because I don't understand Chinese. Like just now, I was supposed to have a discussion with some of my Taiwanese friends. Fine, I'm all for it. One friend actually asked everyone in the conversation to please type in English (for my sake, obviously).

Thanks for the effort but obviously it didn't work.

They all started typing in chinese and I, being the odd one out... Well, I can't do anything now can I?

I'm such a whiner baby, I know...

I just want to have real friends again, y'know?

Friends whom I can hang out with and have fun together.

I don't want to be a damper on anyone's parade here. I'm pretty sure sometimes that they would prefer me not to be around so that I won't be a damper on their parade. Who wants a dumb little banana baby ruining their Taiwanese fun?

I just want... friends.

Friends whom I can understand. Friends whom I can relate to.

My friends back in Malaysia... Friends like that.

God, it sucks not knowing how to speak Chinese or read Chinese. And hey, I'm suffering from this problem in the United States!

I miss you guys all so much..!

P.S Thanks for the scrapbooks. It's comforting in these times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers