Sunday, November 1, 2009

What's the deal if I can't speak Mandarin?

Geez, people what the hell is wrong with you? Just because I can't speak Mandarin doesn't mean you have to blab it all to everyone.

Seriously this is fucking retarded.

I am in the United States of America and I am being penalized for not being able to speak Chinese.

This is seriously fucked up.

Just this tiny little fact that I can't speak Chinese is such a handicap.

AND I'M IN THE UNITED STATES FOR PETE'S SAKE.

God, this is a screwed up place.

I can't wait to transfer. Or at the very least get my own apartment and get the hell outta here.

To those people who are penalizing me for not being able to speak Chinese, I just have one thing to say.

You guys continue to speak Chinese. I am proud of our language, but my English skills beat you all by a thousand miles any day.

So there.

Fuck this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers